2015 Beauty Favorites: Part II.

Friday, January 15, 2016


Continued from Part I, please enjoy the rest of my 2015 Beauty Favorites!





I spent about twice as much as the cost of 1 beauty blender trying knock offs that can’t hold a candle to the original. Do yourself a favor and just get the original Beauty Blender. There’s nothing like it and it works like a charm.




My favorite brushes. These are incredibly affordable, super soft, long lasting and produce beautiful results. What more could you ask for? 




Once upon a time I thought I would never find the right liquid foundation for me because every single one I’ve tried makes me and my oily skin break out, but thankfully Neutrogena makes a foundation with salicylic acid that keeps my skin clear, but allows me to have full coverage.



My first little dabble into contouring. I’m able to use just the right amount to make my face look contoured, without looking like a cartoon character. Although a little powdery for some, I like the formula and the colors work for me.





My go-to face palette on the go. I have yet to find another illuminizer that make my cheeks look as lovely as this one. The attached bronzer and blush are merely a bonus for me.




So there you have it! 2015 was a banner year for me and my beauty evolution. I can't wait to see what 2016 brings!




Disclaimer-This post is not sponsored by any of the above products or companies. All opinions are my own and all products were purchased with my own money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top