2015 Beauty Favorites: Part I.

Friday, January 8, 2016


Just in time for the new year, I've compiled my list of beauty favorites from 2015. In the last year I feel like I have completely changed with regards to how I do my makeup and how I take care of my skin. I feel so much more confident in my techniques and the looks I can sport.

Without further ado, these are my 2015 Beauty favorites!






I was lucky enough to get a few free L’Oreal lipsticks at an event I worked and one of them happened to be Blake’s Red, which should really be called, ‘Angie’s Red.’ It’s perfection, it’s creamy, but slightly matte. It stays on for ages and fades evenly. I’m in love, and it re-ignited my passion for red lipsticks.





My hands down favorite liquid eyeliner. It stays in place, and looks fabulous while doing it.





I ended up trying this from one of my product testing websites and it makes me so mad that is’ $30 for such a small little bottle because this mud mask is the best I have ever tried. It absolutely makes my skin feel so smooth and refreshed and it smells like mint. Others have compared it to GlamGlow, which is even more expensive. If you’re looking for the perfect mud mask, look no further.




My gateway into the land of makeup. It was a gift last year from my best friend and it is still my favorite palette. It has everything and the formula stays all day and looks stunning. I always find myself reaching for this and usually bring it with me when I travel.






I only subscribed to their beauty box for 3 months, but I still go back to buy their polishes when they have sales. Although their bottles are smaller than standard ones, their formula is wonderful, long lasting and they have every color under the sun. Perfection.




I really wanted to keep this list to just 5 products, but I couldn't, so please keep reading at Part II, where you can find even more beauty essentials!




Disclaimer-This post is not sponsored by any of the above products or companies. All opinions are my own and all products were purchased with my own money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top